Tres Leches Latte

Mkay so yesterday we celebrated Christmas with John's daughters. We did a Mexican-themed Christmas and while it was a TON of cooking it was DIVINE!  As I started making salsa, I remembered this Tres Leches cake I made for a Cuban themed dinner with Christina and Matt... I wondered Could I turn Tres Leches into an espresso???  Well I could... I did... and OH MYLANTA! I think this may be my favorite espresso EVER! Not too sweet... but just sweet enough AMAZING!

I don't have a picture, but here is the recipe:

Tres Leches Latte

To make the syrup I mixed:

1 can of evaporated milk
1 can of condensed sweetened milk
1 cup of heavy cream

I put a SWOOSH full of syrup (that's the technical term)... (filled a regular coffee cup about and inch "ish" with the tres leches syrup)... added a half a coffee cup of steamed milk and 2 shots of espresso.

YUMMY!  You should try it!

Comments

Popular Posts