Pizza Spaghetti Bake w/Garlic Bread Topping

Mkay... I have made this casserole for YEARS, but last night in a stroke of unintentional genius, I came up with the garlic bread topping and it took the casserole to a whole new level!  SERIOUSLY it made this dish FABULOUS!  The secret is in the


Panko

Here's the receipe....

Pizza Spaghetti Bake


Boil a box of pasta (any kind.... I have strayed away from using spaghetti noodles because they make for an icky casserole... last night I made a double batch and didn't have two of the same pasta so I used mostaccolli and bow ties)

Combine:

Spaghetti Sauce
2 cups of mozzarella
your favorite pizza toppings (last night we used: pepperoni, Italian sausage, and mushrooms)

Pour that into a 9x13 pan. Cover it with 2 more cups of mozzarella and the Garlic Bread Topping.

Bake at 350:  covered for 30 minutes; uncovered for 10 minutes. Serve!


Garlic Bread Topping
1/2 box Panko
1/4 cups parmesan
2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 cup melted butter

Combine all ingredients and sprinkle over casserole.

(fyi.... for these measurements I'm TOTALLY estimating because I made it my eyeballing it).

Comments

Popular Posts