Chili

Finally!!!  Here's my recipe for chili.... this is my base recipe. Sometimes I get fancy and add different types of beans.... Sometimes I add a can of beer.... but always it is MMMMMMMM -- MMMMMMM Good!

Chili

Brown about 3 lbs of ground beef (the leaner the better) with 1 white onion diced. Season with salt, pepper, garlic and chili powder. (I believe in layering my seasonings.) Drain off the fat and return it to the pot. Add 4 cans of diced tomatoes and 2 cans of water. Season with salt, pepper, garlic and chili powder. [If using beer, add it here.] Add 4 cans of chili beans (we like to use the HOT chili beans). Season with salt, pepper, garlic and chili powder. [If using other types of beans, add them here.]

Serve this over cooked shell noodles.

Garnish with sour cream, cheddar cheese and oyster crackers.

Comments

Popular Posts