Meatball Casserole

So this week has been Pinterest recipe week.  And today's episode was Meatball Casserole. It was AMAZING! 

I didn't follow the recipe kinda did my own thing cuz I was going for so-easy-you-can-still-cook-after-a-mind-numbing-day. It was! And we LOVED it! 

(All ingredients from Aldi)
Texas Toast
Meatballs
Spaghetti sauce
Mozzarella

In a 9x13 pan: 

Made a "border" of Texas Toast (next time I think I'll line the bottom with Texas Toast too).

Poured a bag of meatballs in the center.

Covered with spaghetti sauce.

Sprinkled mozzarella over the top.

Baked at 350 (next time I'll try 400) for about 45 minutes (until cheese and exposed bread starts to brown).

YUMS!

Comments

  1. I bet I could eliminate the TX toast and make this low carb. Dad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts