Cinnamon roll pizza

This is a Jami creation.... I just decided to try it out and it was FABULOUS!  We <3 it!  This is the most hodgepodge not a real recipe I think I have ever posted, but that's how I make it so here's what I do:

Make pizza crust dough in my bread machine.  (You could just buy one of those pre-made Pillsbury type crusts or a box of pizza dough to prepare.)  Split the dough in half and roll each half out into a circle the size of my pizza pan.  Place one crust on the pan and set the other crust aside.

Take a package of cream cheese (softened) and mix it with 1 tsp of vanilla and powdered sugar.  (I honestly don't know how much.  I just kinda add and test, add and test, until it tastes good.  I like my cream cheese filling to have a little tartness left and not be too sweet.  You might like yours different.)  Spread the cream cheese filling out on the first crust.  Cover it with the second crust.  roll up the edges to seal the filling in.

Melt a stick of butter.  Pour melted butter over the top crust.  Make some cinnamon sugar (about 1/3 cup sugar and 1 Tbsp cinnamon).  Shake this over the melted butter.

Pop the pizza in the oven at 400 degrees for about 20 min.  While is is baking make the icing.  Mix powdered sugar (about 1 cup) with milk (about 3 Tbsp).  When the pizza comes out of the oven, drizzle the icing over the top and let sit for at least 5 min before cutting into wedges.

ENJOY!

Comments

Popular Posts