DISCLAIMER!!!!

a cooking blog from one foodie to another... I rarely if ever use real measurements... my recipes are more like guidelines... but along the way we usually land on something kinda delectable...



Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 5... Sugar Cookies

I cannot tell a lie.  I cheated.  I bought slice and bake cookies.  They were on sale!!!!  If I bought four rolls of cookies I got a FREE gallon of milk.  FREE!  This family goes through almost 5 gallons of milk per week!  That combined with the fact that I was again behind by one day, and I needed to spend the whole day writing articles for my new writing job... It was too good to pass up.

(Oh and one more thing... I can't post a picture as the children have already inhaled them all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...