DISCLAIMER!!!!

a cooking blog from one foodie to another... I rarely if ever use real measurements... my recipes are more like guidelines... but along the way we usually land on something kinda delectable...



Saturday, January 15, 2011

Healthy Buffalo Chicken Bites

I <3 my hot sauce! Buffalo Wild Wings... OH I love it!  But too many calories!  Here's how I made 'em skinny, and they were GOOD!

I took two boneless, skinless chicken breasts. I sliced them up into slightly bigger than bite size chunks. Baked them on 500 for 20 min. Then I coated the pieces in Frank's Red Hot Wings sauce. Baked them for 10 more min. Removed them from the oven and tossed the pieces in the sauce in a the pan before letting them cool and absorb the sauce for five minutes.

Serve them with reduced-fat, buttermilk ranch.

YUMMERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...