DISCLAIMER!!!!

a cooking blog from one foodie to another... I rarely if ever use real measurements... my recipes are more like guidelines... but along the way we usually land on something kinda delectable...



Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Easy Pumpkin Spice Latte

Kayla Danielle Stewart, this one's for you!

I easied up my pumpkin spice latte a little (with plans to simplified it even more next time).  Here's step 1 to easier:

1 cup milk
3 Tbsp canned pumpkin
4 Tbsp vanilla syrup
1/4 tsp pumpin pie spice

whisk it together; microwave for 3 min.

Add 2 shots of espresso to the milk mixture. top with whip cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice; VOILA! you're done.

My next experiment: make pumpkin spice syrup. gonna add pumpkin to the vanilla syrup and see if it keeps that way or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...