Pumpkin Chip Muffins

I'm having the weirdest sense of deja vu about this post. I SWEAR! Pumpkin Chip Muffins SHOULD be on this blog!  I mean we LOVE Pumpkin Chip Muffins! We make them ALL the time! Yet I can't find that I've posted them before... so here goes... It's what's cooking (or baking) in the Kastners' Kitchen tonight:




Pumpkin Chip Muffins


4 eggs
2 cups sugar
1 can pumpkin
1 1/2 cups canola oil
3 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp salt
2 cups chocolate chips

***Beat eggs, sugar, pumpkin and oil.
***(separate bowl)  Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
***Add dry mixture to wet. Mix until combined.
***Fold in chocolate chips.
***Fill muffin tins; bake at 400 for 16 - 20 minutes.

ENJOY!

Comments

Popular Posts