DISCLAIMER!!!!

a cooking blog from one foodie to another... I rarely if ever use real measurements... my recipes are more like guidelines... but along the way we usually land on something kinda delectable...



Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pumpkin Chip Muffins

I'm having the weirdest sense of deja vu about this post. I SWEAR! Pumpkin Chip Muffins SHOULD be on this blog!  I mean we LOVE Pumpkin Chip Muffins! We make them ALL the time! Yet I can't find that I've posted them before... so here goes... It's what's cooking (or baking) in the Kastners' Kitchen tonight:




Pumpkin Chip Muffins


4 eggs
2 cups sugar
1 can pumpkin
1 1/2 cups canola oil
3 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp salt
2 cups chocolate chips

***Beat eggs, sugar, pumpkin and oil.
***(separate bowl)  Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
***Add dry mixture to wet. Mix until combined.
***Fold in chocolate chips.
***Fill muffin tins; bake at 400 for 16 - 20 minutes.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...