Pumpkin Spice Latte

Ever since Tracey Jenkins gave me an espresso machine for my birthday (ya... she knows me a little bit) I have been striving to copy my favorite Starbucks recipes. (That's what you do when you live 40 minutes from the closest Starbucks.  It helps the wallet too :) )  So I FINALLY hit on a copycat pumpkin spice latte... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  It is REALLY turning my foul mood around today!

Pumpkin Spice Latte


1 cup milk
3 Tbsp. canned pumpkin
4 Tbsp. vanilla syrup
1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
2 shots espresso
whip cream
sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice

Whisk milk and pumpkin in a saucepan over medium heat (I'm impatient so I used high heat and it was fine.)
Add vanilla syrup and pumpkin pie spice.
Heat until the milk develops foam on top whisking the entire time.
Brew espresso.
Pour milk mixture into your cup.
Add espresso and stir it together.
Cover with whip cream.
Dust with pumpkin pie spice.

VOILA! You just saved yourself $5!

Comments

Popular Posts