DISCLAIMER!!!!

a cooking blog from one foodie to another... I rarely if ever use real measurements... my recipes are more like guidelines... but along the way we usually land on something kinda delectable...



Saturday, October 1, 2011

Quick chickeny noodle soup....

It's a chilly fall day. My sinuses are making me MISERABLE and my Aunt... well she's FREEZING anytime it dips below 85 degrees.  Didn't have any condensed soup or box mixes... So I made up my own from my pantry staples. Tasty! Quick! and WARM!



Quick Chickeny Noodle Soup

1 Tbsp. chicken bouillon granules
3 cups filtered water (I'm a little OCD about my water filtering)
dash of garlic
dash of celery salt
(woulda added a dash of parsley but couldn't find it in my spice cabinet... I have GOT to get an organizational system for that!)
2 - 3 handfuls of wide egg noodles

Brought the bouillon, water and seasonings to a boil. Tossed in handfuls of egg noodles. Boiled for 8 minutes. Served it. Yummy! Piping hot! and opening up my sinuses as we speak!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...