Jami's Oooey Goooey Brownies

I'm not a fan of brownies from a box mix. Really and truly the from scratch brownies are not much harder. If you're gonna dirty a mixing bowl, you might as well GO ALL THE WAY! We're having brownies tonight because after 3 LONG years I finally broke down and bought a new Pampered Chef Rectangular Baker. It was a long and PASSIONATE love affair I had with my stoneware baker... I made EVERYTHING in that baker:  brownies, tater tot casserole, pizza spaghetti, lasagna... EVERYTHING!!!!  Then one day I had it sitting on the stove and someone turned on the wrong burner underneath it.  A loud explosion! and my baker was no more.  That was THREE YEARS ago!  ugh!

 But the love affair has reignited and tonight we make a nice fatty treat to help season that baby up!

Brownies

4 squares Baker's Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
2 cups sugar
3 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup flour
1 cup chocolate chips


Preheat oven to 350.
Microwave chocolate and butter (about 2 - 3 minutes; until butter is completely melted).
Stir until chocolate is complete melted.
Stir in sugar.
Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
Stir in flour and chocolate chips until well blended.
Spread into pan.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes.



Comments

Popular Posts