DISCLAIMER!!!!

a cooking blog from one foodie to another... I rarely if ever use real measurements... my recipes are more like guidelines... but along the way we usually land on something kinda delectable...



Friday, August 26, 2011

Jami's Oooey Goooey Brownies

I'm not a fan of brownies from a box mix. Really and truly the from scratch brownies are not much harder. If you're gonna dirty a mixing bowl, you might as well GO ALL THE WAY! We're having brownies tonight because after 3 LONG years I finally broke down and bought a new Pampered Chef Rectangular Baker. It was a long and PASSIONATE love affair I had with my stoneware baker... I made EVERYTHING in that baker:  brownies, tater tot casserole, pizza spaghetti, lasagna... EVERYTHING!!!!  Then one day I had it sitting on the stove and someone turned on the wrong burner underneath it.  A loud explosion! and my baker was no more.  That was THREE YEARS ago!  ugh!

 But the love affair has reignited and tonight we make a nice fatty treat to help season that baby up!

Brownies

4 squares Baker's Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
2 cups sugar
3 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup flour
1 cup chocolate chips


Preheat oven to 350.
Microwave chocolate and butter (about 2 - 3 minutes; until butter is completely melted).
Stir until chocolate is complete melted.
Stir in sugar.
Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
Stir in flour and chocolate chips until well blended.
Spread into pan.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...