DISCLAIMER!!!!

a cooking blog from one foodie to another... I rarely if ever use real measurements... my recipes are more like guidelines... but along the way we usually land on something kinda delectable...



Friday, August 26, 2011

Mexican Pizza!

You know I love me some Mexican food!  Well I came up with my own Mexican Pizza idea. I don't like the meat that most peops put on a Mexican pizza. PLUS I didn't really plan this one in advance so I'm just making use of what I have around.

Mexican Pizza



bread machine pizza crust (I made this one whole wheat by doing 50/50 wheat and white flour.)
enchilada sauce (from a can)
cheddar cheese
green peppers (from the GARDEN)
sliced beefsteak tomatoes (from the GARDEN)
sliced black olives
black beans

layer it all on there... bake 15 - 20 on 425

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...